There’s a lot of buzz about chromotherapy lights right now. Depending on who you ask, some people think they’re worth it, while others don’t. Let’s discuss chromotherapy lights in this article and see are chromotherapy lights worth it!
Are Chromotherapy Lights Worth It?
Your home will look great with chromotherapy lights. You can use them to make a space look more relaxing.
Besides that, chromotherapy lights help you relax by releasing serotonin and melatonin. You’ll feel more relaxed after this release, which will help you sleep better.
Consider how much time you spend in your living room or bedroom when deciding whether or not chromotherapy lights are worth it. You should probably get some of these lights if you spend much time on them!
Also Read: What Chromotherapy Color Light For Bathroom?
How Do Chromotherapy Lights Work?
Using different wavelengths of light, chromotherapy lights trigger different reactions in your body.
The first step is to figure out what color spectrum we will use. You can do this using a color wheel, which shows how different colors are related to wavelengths.
The next step is determining how much power each light should have once you know what colors you want. Wattage determines how bright the light will be when it emits its spectrum.
Lastly, make sure your lights are placed properly so they’re hitting all your body parts. Ensure they’re evenly distributed throughout the room so everyone can access them!
Also Read: How To Change Bathroom Chromatherapy Lights?
The use of colored lights to treat and improve health is called chromotherapy. There’s still a lot we don’t know about it, but here’s what we do know:
- It helps you relax. Researchers have found that blue light reduces anxiety, improves mood, and boosts energy. When stressed out or anxious, it can help regulate your circadian rhythm (your body’s 24-hour cycle).
- It helps you sleep. Because our bodies naturally produce melatonin when exposed to the red light before bedtime, using an alarm clock with a red light setting means you won’t miss out on this hormone–which helps promote healthy sleeping patterns and reduce inflammation!
- It helps with mood/depression symptoms like Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). It may be worth trying out chromotherapy if you have SAD or other types of depression where natural sunlight isn’t enough for you since it provides artificial light indoors without requiring direct access outside.
Is It Safe to Use Chromatherapy Lights?
You can use chromotherapy lights safely. You should know a few things before you plug in and start glowing.
- Make sure you’re using the right bulb. You could damage your skin or eyesight if you don’t.
- Avoid chromotherapy lights if you’re pregnant or have epilepsy–they can trigger seizures.
- Don’t use chromotherapy lights if you’re trying to get pregnant (or vice versa)! Lab rats exposed to them for long periods have been found to have reduced fertility rates; however, there’s not enough evidence to say the same applies to humans.
How Much Should I Pay for a Chromatherapy Light?
Having learned about the benefits of chromotherapy lights, let’s talk about how much they cost. A light can cost anywhere from $10 to $400. Depending on the light’s features and quality, you’ll pay more or less.
Plenty of good options at both ends of the price spectrum offer similar benefits at different price points, but cheaper models might have fewer features and less quality.
For example, if you want to start small with your first purchase. But still get some great benefits from using a chromotherapy light in your home or office, then get something around $30-60 dollars and then upgrade as needed later.
If you’re sure this will help you treat certain conditions like seasonal affective disorder (SAD) immediately, splurge on an expensive model instead.
Also Read: Are Diffusers Good For Bathrooms?
Some People Think Chromotherapy Lights Are Worth The Money, But Others Aren’t.
It’s all about asking yourself: do I want a relaxing light show in my house? You should get one if you answer yes! However, if you don’t like it, you can spend your money on plenty of other things.
You should ensure it comes with good instructions and customer service if anything breaks down over time (which it will).
So, are chromotherapy lights worth it? The answer is up to you. Go for it if you think they’ll make you feel better! Do your research first so you don’t waste money on something that doesn’t work.