Wireless earbuds are an essential gadget for everyone now. They are easy to carry and provide an excellent audio experience without interference. However, sometimes it becomes challenging to connect them to your Android device. People often need help connecting Soundcore earbuds to Android.
We’ll show you how to connect Soundcore earbuds to Android in this blog.
How To Connect Soundcore Earbuds To Android | Step By Step Procedure
Step 1: Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on your Android device. Enable Bluetooth in settings by clicking on the Bluetooth option.
Step 2: Take your Soundcore earbuds out of the charging case, and they will automatically enter pairing mode. If you’re not in pairing mode, press and hold both earbuds simultaneously for 2-3 seconds.
Step 3: Once they enter pairing mode, refresh the available devices’ list on your Android device. You will see that Soundcore earbuds have appeared in the available devices list.
Step 4: Click on the Soundcore earbuds, and your Android device will try to connect to them. You will hear a voice prompt in the earbuds saying they are connected.
Step 5: In the Bluetooth settings menu on your Android device, you can check the earbuds’ battery level. Your Soundcore earbuds are now successfully connected to your Android device.
Bonus Tip: If you wish to connect the Soundcore earbuds to another device, ensure the previous device’s Bluetooth is turned off.
Also Read: Can You Wear Wireless Earbuds On A Plane?
Why Won’t Your Soundcore Earbuds Connect?
Soundcore earbuds have earned quite a reputation compared to more expensive earbuds. However, even with their reputation, there are times when your Soundcore earbuds may need to be fixed on your device.
If you don’t understand Bluetooth, it can be confusing and frustrating. Now we will discuss why your Soundcore earbuds won’t connect and what you can do to fix the problem.
1. You First Need To Check Whether Your Earbuds Are Properly Charged
Soundcore earbuds come with a charging case with a battery indicator light that should glow green when the case is charged.
If your earbuds are not charging, ensure the charging case is plugged in, and the connection is not loose. Once you confirm that your earbuds are fully charged, connect them to your device again.
2. Your Earbuds’ Bluetooth May Not Be Turned On.
To turn on Bluetooth, press and hold the earbuds’ charging case button until the indicator light starts flashing. Once your earbuds are in pairing mode, you can try connecting them to your device again.
3. They May Be Connected To Another Device.
Soundcore earbuds can save the function of the last connected Bluetooth device from reconnecting quickly. However, if your device is already paired with another device and not disconnected, your earbuds will not connect. To fix this, disconnect your earbuds from the other device by turning its Bluetooth off or unpairing it.
4. Your Device’s Bluetooth Settings May Need To Be Reset.
Resetting your Bluetooth settings on your device is a common troubleshooting action to fix connection issues. You can turn off Bluetooth by going to your device’s settings.
Let it sit for a few seconds, then turn it back on. Your device will scan for available devices, locate your Soundcore earbuds, and reconnect them.
5. Finally, Your Earbuds Need A Firmware Update.
The Soundcore app is where you can check and download updates. Ensure you have downloaded and installed the app on your device and your earbuds are in the charging case.
Once the app has located them, you can see whether there is an update. By updating your earbuds, you may solve any connection issues.
Also Read: Are Gaming Earbuds Better Than Headsets?
What To Do If Headphones Aren’t Connecting?
You can troubleshoot your headphones if they’re not connecting by following these steps:
- Check compatibility: Ensure your headphones are compatible with the device you’re trying to connect them to. Check the specifications and supported devices in the headphone’s user manual or product description.
- Restart devices: Restart your headphones and the device you’re attempting to connect them to. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues.
- Check battery/power: If your headphones are wireless, ensure they are charged or have fresh batteries. Low battery levels can affect connectivity.
- Enable pairing mode: Some wireless headphones require manually enabling pairing mode. Check out the user manual for instructions. In most cases, you have to press and hold a button or switch on the headphones to pair.
- Check Bluetooth settings: Ensure Bluetooth is enabled and paired on the device you’re trying to connect your headphones. Make sure the device is visible to other Bluetooth devices.
- Forget and re-pair: If you’ve previously paired your headphones with the device, but they’re not connecting, try “forgetting” them in the Bluetooth settings and pairing them again.
- Remove interference: Bluetooth connectivity can be affected by nearby devices or obstacles. Move away from other electronic devices or wireless networks that may cause interference. Additionally, ensure that no obstacles block the Bluetooth signal between your headphones and the connected device.
- Update firmware/drivers: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to update your headphones’ firmware if any firmware updates are available. Install the latest Bluetooth drivers or software updates on the device you’re connecting to.
- Try a different device: Make sure the issue isn’t specific to the original device you were trying to connect your headphones to by connecting them to another one. The problem might be with the original device if the headphones work with another device.
- Contact support: You can contact the manufacturer’s customer support if you still can’t get your headphones to connect after following the steps above. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or advise on potential hardware issues.
Remember to consult the headphone manufacturer’s user manual or support resources for device-specific instructions and troubleshooting tips.
Now you know, How To Connect Soundcore Earbuds To Android? Connecting Soundcore earbuds to an Android device is easy if you follow the procedure. We’ve got a step-by-step guide for connecting Soundcore earbuds to Android here. Now you can listen to music, podcasts, and audiobooks uninterrupted.
Ensure Bluetooth is turned off on the previous device before connecting the earbuds. We hope this guide was helpful to you and you were able to connect your Soundcore earbuds to Android successfully.